Inspiration comes with a little green leaf and absolute freedom of a sea gull. It comes with beautiful impressionism paintings and fresh chilly mountain winds. It comes with a cup of coffee and a long walk along Montreal streets...

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

New cards

As you all know it's really sweet to unpack your order and find there a nice little business card (perhaps even with discount codes, LOL).
Previously I used my major business cards (for design work) customized for soap business, but they didn't fit perfectly -- less information and another color scheme than I wanted for my body&bath products. So. I went to my favorite VistaPrint and ordered a new bunch of cards -- specially for my soap shop :-) Yep!
There are lots of card designs you can choose from (if you don't have your own templates). I've found a very pretty one, that suits perfectly my needs for now :-)

Check this out, folks!




No comments: