Inspiration comes with a little green leaf and absolute freedom of a sea gull. It comes with beautiful impressionism paintings and fresh chilly mountain winds. It comes with a cup of coffee and a long walk along Montreal streets...

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Guest Soap

Some time ago I made a batch of guest soap just for family usage (with sweet and spicy "Marrakesh" fragrance oil). I have lots of these fragrance testers from Bramble Berry so I wanted to try them out (not in soap for sale of course, only for my small hand/guest soaps). And it turned out very nice -- wasn't tricky to use in my cold process and has great smell in soap (strong enough as I added lot of this fragrance)  :-)

And just can't choose a picture :-) So uploaded all of them:


Oh, yes! A Winter Holiday Theme! :-)






No comments: